A Good Time of Year

As much as I love Spring and Fall, the holiday season is a lovely time of year as well.  First I want to say, Happy Winter Solstice!  This is the shortest day of the year (12/21), but they get longer from here.  That's the good news!

The generous spirit is a beautiful thing at this time of year.  Many nonprofit organizations benefit from this and aptly position themselves to do so.  Smart thinking!  Don't forget the most important thing to thank volunteers and donors!  Here are a few pointers from the Nonprofit Marketing Blog.

I commend BVU's Volunteer Central for their "thank yous" to volunteers! They are timely, specific, fun, and unique in their ways. Sign up for their nonprofit and volunteer newsletters to see them in action.

Speaking of donors, have you heard about Give Corps?  If not, you may want to attend one of their info sessions and learn more.  They can help bring funds to your organization. 


You may have seen the Shop for a Better Baltimore Guide, which suggests that you not only shop local, but you consider the wares of nonprofit organizations and purchase gifts from them.  Check it out!

If you want to squeeze in a little holiday volunteering, check out your options here with this holiday volunteering guide

As you plan for 2012, still in a time of limited funding, remember that I am here to help. My fees are reasonable and I can take on small and large projects for you.  See below for some examples of my work.  Feel free to contact me anytime to discuss a project.

Happy Holidays! I look forward to working with you in 2012!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Feet

Leaders: Talking about Racism & Inequity with Your Team

Tools for Ease in Event Planning